Imagine you had $10 million to develop a new programme or policy instrument to support innovation, entrepreneurship or business growth. Given carte blanche, what would you spend it on?
Ahead of the Innovation Growth Lab’s annual conference in Barcelona, we asked five innovation and enterprise experts to answer this question.
From innovation in healthcare, to support for underrepresented groups in entrepreneurship, vote for your favourite answer in our poll, and leave your thoughts in the comments below.
1. Fund to encourage NHS innovation
2. Boosting successful entrepreneurship among underrepresented groups in society
3. An incubator for women-led enterprises
4. A fund to support open source initiatives
5. Fund coding apprenticeships in deprived towns
The poll is now closed.
This blog was originally posted on the Nesta website on 8 June 2017. Read the original blog here.