Nesta's Innovation Growth Lab (IGL), in partnership with the Laboratory for Innovation Science at Harvard, J-PAL, the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation, the World Bank Group and the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, and with the support of the Global Entrepreneurship Research Network, held its annual conference in Boston, MA on June 12-14 at the Harvard Business School (12 & 14 June) and MIT (13 June).
- Inspiring keynotes about state-of-the-art policies and programmes.
- Focused and interactive sessions showcasing the latest evidence.
- Discussions on the role experimentation can play in this policy field.
- Brings together policymakers and practioners to discuss the latest developments in experimentation.
- Hands-on capacity-building workshops.
- Learn first-hand from the experiences of other organsiations from around the world.