Nesta's Innovation Growth Lab (IGL), in partnership with the Laboratory for Innovation Science at Harvard, J-PAL, the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation, the World Bank Group and the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation will hold its annual conference in Boston, MA on June 12-14 at the Harvard Business School (12 & 14 June) and MIT Building E14 (13 June).
- Inspiring keynotes about state-of-the-art policies and programmes.
- Focused and interactive sessions showcasing the latest evidence.
- Discussions on the role experimentation can play in this policy field.
- Brings together policymakers and practioners to discuss the latest developments in experimentation.
- Hands-on capacity-building workshops.
- Learn first-hand from the experiences of other organsiations from around the world.