On 13-14 June, 2017 in Barcelona IGL will host its second annual Global Conference to showcase and debate the latest trends and cutting-edge ideas in innovation, entrepreneurship and growth policy, and the power of experimentation to transform this space.
Building on the success of the last edition, IGL2017 will bring together senior policy-makers, practitioners and researchers to:
- Learn about the next generation of innovation and entrepreneurship policies.
- Engage in wide-ranging discussions on crucial policy challenges including automation, inclusive economic growth, directing public innovation funding, and smart regulation to support innovation.
- Improve your organisation's capability to design policies that deliver measurable impact, using different tools such as randomised trials and big data.
- Meet a global community of peers to learn from and share experiences with each other.
The conference is a two-day event:
- The main conference, on Tuesday, June 13, will feature inspiring keynotes, thought-provoking debates and break-out sessions for focused and interactive discussions.
- The second day, Wednesday, June 14, will consist of two targeted parallel events: the IGL Policy & Practice Learning Lab and the IGL Research Meeting.
Click here to register your interest to be among the first to receive information about the Early Bird Discounts available, speakers confirmed, venue and other useful information to attend.